2018-19 Program Enhancements and Director of Coaching Open House
Every season we evaluate our training guidelines to insure we are offering our players the best opportunity to develop and maximize their playing potential. With that in mind, CSU is excited to announce the following enhancements to our competitive training curriculum.
- Professional Experienced Leadership
- Progressive approach to teaching and player development
- Review and Evaluation of staff on a regular basis
- USSF Academy and Club Directorship experience: including FYSA ODP and Coaching Education Instruction.
- Technical Staff leadership ALL have USSF A, B, and C Licenses.
- Club Centric Curriculum
- Player Developmental Model from ages 8 - 18
- Player evaluations and progress reports sent to staff
- Technical Staff leadership with hands on approach
- Multiple teams per age group for additional advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Technical focus and club driven atmosphere / Pool Training led by Lead Head Coach
- Total Player Pathway
- New initiatives for U5-U10 Recreational players in our Junior Academy (bridge programming) for players to prepare for their season
- Advancement phase curriculum for U13 - U15 which will introduce and prepare players for the showcase years.
- Directors attending games and training sessions to work with and evaluate players to progress in their developmental stages
- Youth Director for ages U8 - U12 with oversight of curriculum, staff, and player pool
- New developmental initiatives
- Functional Training Program
- Athletic Development Director overseeing and guiding ALL players in their athletic development stages. GPS monitoring for older ages in sessions and games. Injury prevention sessions for players and staff. Speed and Agility testing and progress evaluations.
- College Placement Director and program which includes College Placement seminars for players and parent U16 and above. College ID camps inviting several local and national college coaches.
In addition to discussing the above enhancements, our Director of Coaching (DOC), Paul Gregory is hosting an Open House on Monday, May 21st, 2018 from 7pm-9pm at the Heron Bay Marriott, 11775 Heron Bay Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33321. We look forward to meeting with you and answering any questions you may have.